quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2008

I Believe

I believe that someday, somehow I'll achieve my dream...

I want so badly that my biggest fear is to fail...

Sometimes I'm so afraid of fail that for moments I think in give up...

I'm so afraid that I stay crying all night...

I want to reach him, but it seems so hard, it seems almost impossible...

Sometimes i dream that I'm so close to reach him, that if I stand my arm I can almoust touch him...

I want to reach him so badly...

I'm always thinking in that...

I'm always fighting for reavh him, and I practise over and over, no matter how tired I am I just want to be better and better until I finnaly reach him...

But sometimes it seems so dificult that for moments I think in give up...

But I don´t give up...

...because I know that someday, somehow I will Reach him...

I believe in my dream, do you believe in yours?

Sem comentários: